Outstanding Performance in the Most Demanding Applications!
The OHAUS RangerTM line of compact counting scales has been upgraded and expanded with new software and enhanced microprocessors for even better performance in demanding industrial applications. Every Ranger Count features a large, backlit LCD display with fast display of weighing results within 2 seconds,
as well as an RS232 port for quick connectivity to printers and systems. For applications requiring additional filtering, the Ranger series now includes dynamic weighing software allowing weigh determination where vibration is an issue. For advanced counting applications, the Ranger Count Plus offers a numeric keypad for
manual entry of key data like average piece weight (APW), sample size and part ID, and information stored in 100 memory locations.
Every Ranger is designed with OHAUS' easy-to-use software interface, making operation intuitive with a consistent feel across all four Ranger lines: Ranger, Ranger High Resolution, Ranger Count and Ranger Count Plus. No matter the industrial need, there is a Ranger for that application!
Standard Features Include:
• Ranger Count scales offer high performance strain gauge loadcells supporting resolutions to 1:30,000, while the Ranger Count Plus incorporates an MFR loadcell for resolutions up to 1:300,000
• Rugged cast aluminum housings with removable stainless steel weighing pans, tough painted finishes and sealed front panels
• Weigh in lb, oz, kg, g or metric tonne units
• Large, backlit LCD display
• RS232 interface included for connection to printers and systems
• NTEP 1:6,000 legal-for-trade resolution available on Ranger Count models, NTEP 1:30,000 legal-for-trade resolution available for Ranger Count Plus
• Built-in AC with hardwired plug
• Factory option rechargeable NiMH battery available
Product Datasheet (.pdf)